Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shopping online this holiday season???


To help fundraise we’ve signed up as Amazon affiliates.  If you are planning on shopping online please consider shopping through our link.  Just empty your cart (or else the purchase does not count) click on the link on the blog or on my facebook page and then shop as normal.  A percentage of your purchase will go directly into our adoption fund.   Don’t worry, we can’t see who purchases what!

~M

P.S.  The link isn't very pretty.....  I guess I'll be learning new computer skills along the way too.  I've gotta figure out how to make this blog do what I want it to...

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Congrats on getting Amazon up and going! Can't wait to hear how God provides through this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love your idea about a blog list! :)

    ReplyDelete